The LG Xnote RD400 laptop PC is powered by 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor T2450 with Mobile Intel 945GML Express Chipset Mainboard, offering 2-MB L2 Cache, 533 MHz FSB, and it features 1024-MB DDR2 SDRAM (maximum 2-GB in 2 slots), 120-GB SATA hard drive and 20X DVD Super Multi Dual Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer.
LG Xnote RD400 laptop computer features 14.1-inch (35.8 cm) WXGA Widescreen TFT active matrix display with Fine Bright technology powered by Intel Graphic Media Accelerator GMA 950 with upto 128-MB shared memory offering maximum 1280 x 800 pixels screen resolution.
LG Xnote RD400 laptop PC comes with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition preinstalled and all device drivers are provided on a CD.
LG Xnote RD400 laptop PC comes with integrated WiFi 802.11a/b/g wireless connection, integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN connection, and standard 56kbps V.92 fax/modem card for connectivity. The laptop also sports integrated Bluetooth v2.0 standard wireless connection.
Weighing 2.35 kgs without battery pack, the LG Xnote RD400 laptop computer also offers 3 USB v2.0 ports, Type I/II PC Card Slot, Supports both 32-Bit CardBus and 16 bit PC Cards, S-Video TV-out port, IEEE 1394 Firewire port and inlaid Numeric Keypad.
The LG Xnote RD400 laptop PC also offers a built-in 5-in-1 memory card slot which supports XD, SD, MMC, MS, and MS Pro cards. The laptop also sports integrated stereo speakers which are Cinematic 3D 24-bit surround sound capable allowing SRS360 degrees 3D stereo sound effect with 5.1 tracks.
The LG Xnote RD400 also features integrated 1.3 Megapixel webcam along with built-in microphone for easier video chat.
LG Xnote RD400 laptop PC comes with 6-cell Lithium ion, 4000 mAh which can provide upto 2.5 hrs backup without WiFi connection.
- 3 x USB v2.0 compliant 4-pin connectors (2 on each side)
- ExpressCard 54mm
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire) integrated port
- VGA port for external monitor
- RJ-45, Ethernet
- RJ-11, fax/modem
- S-Video TV-out
- PCMCIA Card Slot
- 5-in-1 media card reader
LG Xnote RD400 Laptop Specifications:
- Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor T2450, 2.0 GHz
- 2-MB L2 Cache, 533 MHz FSB
- Mobile Intel 945GML Express Chipset Mainboard
- 1024-MB DDR2 667 Mhz SDRAM (Maximum 2-GB)
- 120-GB 5400 rpm SATA hard drive
- 20X DVD Super Multi Dual Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer
Display & Graphic
- 14.1-inch (35.8 cm) WXGA Widescreen Clear Wide Fine Bright Active Matrix LCD TFT display
- Intel Graphic Media Accelerator GMA 950 with 128-MB shared Memory
- 1280 x 768 pixels resolution
Network & Communication
- Integrated WiFi 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN connection
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet LAN
- 56Kbps V.92 Data/Fax Modem
- Integrated Bluetooth v2.0
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
- ExpressCard/54 slot
- Type I/II PC Card Slot
- Integrated 1.3 Megapixel webcam
- Microphone built-in
- Cinematic 3D Sound – SRS360 degrees 3D stereo sound effect around 5.1 track, Altec Lansing Stereo Speakers
- 5-in-1 Card Reader, Supports XD, SD, MMC, MS, and MS pro
- 6-cell Lithium ion, 4000 mAh, 2.5 hrs backup
- Mini PCMCIA Slot compliance support type A
- Dimensions: W x D x H – 335 x 236.5 x 33.8 mm
- Weight: 2.35 Kgs without battery pack
Price and Availability
The Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor T2450 powered LG Xnote RD400 Laptop PC with 20X DVD burner drive is available in India for the price of Rs. 46,499/- with one year warranty. Visit www.lgindia.com for more details.