The Intex 030CD Laptop computer is powered by 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium Processor M730 with Mobile Intel 915GML Express Chipset Mainboard, offering 1-MB L2 Cache, 533 MHz FSB, and it features 256-MB PC2700 DDR2 SDRAM, 40-GB 4200 rpm Ultra DMA ATA/100 hard drive and a standard 24x DVD/CD-RW Combo Optical Drive.
The Intex 030CD laptop computer features 15-inch XGA TFT active matrix display powered by integrated integrated Castle Rock GFX in CLE 266 Graphic Interface having up to 64-MB shared video memory offering maximum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
Intex 030CD laptop computer comes with Linux with limited functionality operating system software preinstalled and all device drivers are provided on a CD. Microsoft Windows XP Basic / Professional edition can be purchased at extra cost.
The Intex 030CD laptop PC comes with integrated WiFi 802.11a/b/g wireless connection, integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN connection, and standard 56kbps V.92 fax/modem card for connectivity. There is no Bluetooth card along with the system.
Weighing 2.5 kgs without battery pack, the Intex 030CD laptop computer also offers 3 USB v2.0 ports, Type I/II PC Card Slot, Supports both 32-Bit CardBus and 16 bit PC Cards, IEEE 1394 Firewire port and Altec Lansing Stereo Speakers.
In Intex 030CD laptop, there is option for installing Bluetooth v2.0 card for which there is a slot available at the bottom side of the laptop. Both, hard disk drive and memory are upgradable by user without requiring to take the laptop to a service center.
The Intex 030CD laptop also sports integrated 5-in-1 Media Card Reader supporting SD, MMC, SmartMedia, XD and MemorySticks media cards.
Linux with limited functionality preinstalled Intex 030CD laptop is equipped with 6-cell Lithium ion, 4400 mAh which can provide upto 2.5 hrs backup without WiFi connection.
- 3 x USB v2.0 compliant 4-pin connectors
- ExpressCard 54mm
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire) 4-pin integrated port
- VGA port for external monitor, 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- RJ-45, Ethernet LAN
- RJ-11, fax/modem
- Microphone-input, mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm jack
- Headphone-out, mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm jack
- S-Video TV-out, 4 pin mini-DIN
- PCMCIA Card Slot
- Infrared Port
- Serial Port
- Parellel Port
Intex 030CD Laptop Specifications:
- Intel Pentium Processor M730, 1.6 GHz
- 2-MB L2 cache, 533 MHz FSB
- Mobile Intel 915GML Express Chipset Mainboard
- 256-MB PC2700 DDR2 SDRAM, Maximum 2-GB
- 40 GB 4200 rpm Ultra DMA ATA/100 hard drive
- 24x DVD/CD-RW Combo Optical Drive
Display & Graphic
- 15.4-inch (39.1 cm) XGA TFT Display with BrightView Technology
- Castle Rock GFX in CLE 266 Graphic Interface with up to 64-MB shared video memory
- 1280 x 768 pixels screen resolution
Network & Communication
- Intel PRO/Wireless 2915ABG / 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi LAN connection
- Integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN
- 56Kbps V.92 Data/Fax Modem
- Linux OS
- Type I/II PC Card Slot
- Altec Lansing Stereo Speakers
- 5-in-1 Media Card Reader, Supports SD, MMC, SmartMedia, XD and MemorySticks media cards
- 6-cell Lithium ion, 4400 mAh, 2.5 hrs backup
- AC ‘97, Sound Blaster Pro
- Dimensions: W x D x H – 315 x 255 x 35.5 mm
- Weight: 2.4 Kgs without battery pack
Price and Availability
Intel Pentium Processor M730 powered Intex 030CD laptop computer is available for the price of Rs. 34,499 with a one-year international travel warranty. Visit www.intextechnologies.com for additional details.